Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Be Nicer, Please? Pretty Please?

Hi there Summer,

You know me. Ofcourse I whine. Thats something I do very very well, if not the best!

I'm stuck. Struggling stuck. What a horrible combination at that! Summer, you and I get along fine, muggy and wee bit troublesome at times but fine. The past two Summers of my life have been pretty decent, better than this one, for sure!

Have I failed? Should I be thinking about it already? Wherever I look, something feels wrong. Is it bad timing? Is it meant to be? Will I ever see light? Its only in the worst times that your best comes out. I'm waiting. Patiently.

Feels like there is nothing to look forward to, and nothing to look back at. Absolutely nothing. Never felt so empty and helpless. Tell me its a phase. Come on, make way for some real happiness.

Waiting to get out of it.

With love and lots of hope.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment