Thursday, December 29, 2011

A's

I like to believe that Im a pretty practical person but superstition does get the best of me, a lot of times. I end up following not-so-crazy but still strange and weird superstitions. Its a matter of belief I guess.

One of the absurd things I remember doing was, having a very strange dislike to the people whose names began with A. I have no clue why, probably some experience at some point. Let me also add that this was valid only for people of the opposite sex! Smart me!

B was never part of the list, since he was addressed always as B and never as A. Most boys in the school were victim to this invisible list and the minute I heard someone's name, I became judgmental. But this did change. I eventually did have some very close friends whose names begin with the alphabet and it also turned out that D's partner also shared the alphabet, my first and most supercool boss has a name with the forbidden alphabet and now I have cute lil niece who is named with, ....guess what! :) The reason I remember this is because Im doing an assignment of alphabets and Im trying to figure which one to choose.

We humans are so strange sometimes. Im yet to identify with this strangeness in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment