Wednesday, September 1, 2021

6 Years Later...Enjoying the silence: Day 1 , Sep 01, 2021

Gosh, 6 years, and this blog is still alive! Woah!
I'm amazed!


As I accepted Rhea's suggestion to begin this challenge, I knew a part of me didn't want to do it, but a part of me really wanted it too. Maybe this will bring about some much-needed positivity and a shift in my thinking. Sigh.

I am feeling empty and hollow, like I have gotten used to things. I miss my old carefree and energetic self, but I also acknowledge that this is life. This is bound to happen. I am scared, sad, angry, irritable but I am letting it flow. I don't think there's another choice. Trying to make the most of it, is what I need to tell myself. What's giving me a lot of joy is getting things done at home, keeping it easy, focus on what I can do.

I want to thank all the people who are there for me- from the Didi who is my lifesaver-well wisher and partner in crime, folks at work, friends, and all those who keep me in their thoughts. Thank you. While I don't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone. I am honestly enjoying the silence. When there is so much going on the outside, there is definitely a need to quiet down on the inside. I realised that the anger and the pain has turned into silence. I crave it, and I love it. I yearn for it. Part of me is indifferent but I like that. I feel its an important quality to have, so that things get balanced. It is, in some way giving up, but it's also a form of acceptance.

I know that the silence may turn into joy someday, but for now, I want to enjoy all the silence I can get, in whatever way possible.

1 comment: