Saturday, January 14, 2012

Safe Deposits and Irritants

This is irritating. I have kept somethings so safely that I dont remember where I kept them. Its very usual of me. Now I need just that thing the most. Its that horrible irritating feeling when you know that you thought about it at that time, but just cant remember. Bah! Stupid safe deposit mind of mine.
Thats not the only thing, Im in a whiney mood. Here's why else:

1. This flu is driving me mad.
2. Whats with the firecrackers today? Its not Diwali G people.
3. My room looks like a mess, like always. I have too many things, and too less space (not really). I want a kitchen and some storage space.
4. I want M. Right now.
5. My work is stalled, Im unable to think, I feel useless
6. The walls look UGLY around me. UGLY.
7. There's too much dust and Im sick of wiping it from everywhere around me
8. My hands are itching, in a non medical sense.
9. I want to scream out loud, at anything
10. This poster wont stick on the wall.
11. The Tulsi plant is not growing. I need manure.
12. Im frowning and that will lead to headache
13. I feel guilty. About not working.
14. I fear Im turning into 'one of those people I dont want to be like'
15. MORE FIRECRACKERS!!!!
16. I cannot find what Im looking for
17. My list of to-do things is growing longer. Nothings crossed out yet.
18. I want to eat Poha.
19. Im not motivated enough.
20. I feel useless.
21. I cant find a hook I need to fix things with.
22. I realise this is not helping.



1 comment:

  1. 1. It's made me SMILE 2. It adds depth and meaning to your nickname Frowning Glory! 3.It's a never-ending list....can I add some of mine too??
    LOL....BTW, for a minute I read No 4 as
    "I want Mr Right", now!!!

    ReplyDelete